Friday, August 21, 2026



The NARCO C.I.A  US Intelligence along with NARCO Great Britain,  NARCO Israeli Intelligence placing War Criminal Gang rapist torturer of women Netanyahu the walking HERPES , in a picture with the new President of Colombia Abelardo De La Espriella, ABELARDO has an STD,  just like the C.I.A placed The United States Of America President Donald John Trump in a picture with Herpes Netanyahu to show us that the C.I.A is The Boss and will Make Humanity  accept that the C.I.A crimes against humanity are legal. 

C.I.A Your Crimes are punishable by all laws divine and human laws, your persecution and executions of human rights attorneys and honorable judges and law enforcement are crimes that you will be held accountable for.  Netanyahu is a Islamic Law, Sharia Law Supporter, along with closeted homosexual US, Israel, and British Intelligence that funded the HAMAS regime these people gave the HAMAS regime weapons, and sacrificed the Israeli Soldiers and civilians in order to start the war in GAZA that would eventually lead to War World 3.  All of these people were aware of the October 7th event and they allowed to happen. 

Netanyahu and all of Intelligence community are responsible for the Horrific crimes against the Israeli people and the Palestinian people these C.I.A people are responsible for turning Colombia into a NARCO STATE the future of Colombia looks catastrophic the miracle homeland will not happen . All the members of the US intelligence Community and British Intelligence community as well as the Israeli Intelligence community  should be arrested and placed in CETCO for their horrific merciless crimes against humanity . I reject the C.I.A mind control programming of Crimes Against Humanity and plundering all natural resources, and the continuance of the business of Harvesting the meat of Lower animals that are being tortured in Slaughter houses. ACHITHIA VEDA AVEDHA I am different From You.  Benjamin Netayahu is a spawn of Lernard Liberman a worthless parasite that will rape his own daughter get her beheaded for money like they did to the Isreli women Soldiers and Civilians during October 7th NOVA Music Festival, Natayahu/Liberman  that has made billions out the merciless  exploitation of Latino people, these men are Atheist Closeted homosexuals thieves . These closeted homosexual atheist males secretly within their ALL male sacret Societies support Sharia Law Islamic Law that legalizes the use of torture of Intelligent human women KSHATRIAS, SUDRAS, BRAHMANAS.vaishnava aparadha

Let Me Sign This For You

ঈশা বাস্যমিদং সর্বং

ISHAVASYAM IDAM SARVAM  SRI RHADE IMAAN! 

ISHAVASYAM IDAM SARVAM  SRI RHADE ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment